- Informe Final de la XXVII Reunión de Directores de Cooperación Internacional y Entidades Responsables en Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación en América Latina y el Caribe
- Panorama de la cooperación regional e internacional en ciencia, tecnología e innovación en América Latina y el Caribe.
- Guía orientadora para la sitematización de experiencias - Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible y Cooperación Sur-Sur. Secretaría General Iberoamericana (SEGIB). Programa Iberoamericano para el fortalecimiento de la Cooperación Sur-Sur
- Informe de la Cooperación Sur Sur en Iberoamérica 2016
- Guía rápida de la FAO para la Cooperación Sur-Sur: Fomentar la colaboración entre los países del Sur del mundo
Responsable: Embajadora María del Carmen Nasser de Ramos
Cargo: Subsecretaria de Cooperación Internacional y Relaciones Económicas
Institución: Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores y Cooperación Internacional
Dirección: Centro Cívico Gubernamental, Blvd Kuwait.
Teléfono principal: (00-504) 22304198
Otros teléfonos: Ext 123 - 2228.0685 (Diana) - Cel: 982.3924
Fax: (00-504) 2230.5268
Correo constitucional: email@example.com
Otros sitios Web: http://www.sre.gob.hn
- 6.SELA and CARICOM to assess economic and cooperation relations among Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico
Caracas, 13 june.- The Permanent Secretariat of the Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA) and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) are organizing the "Regional Meeting on an Assessment of the Economic and Cooperation Relations of Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico," which will take place on 15 and 16 June 2016 in Georgetown, Guyana, at the headquarters of the CARICOM Secretariat.
The main objective of this regional meeting is to analyze the network of trade and cooperation agreements among Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico; possibilities for their coordination and convergence; and the existing or potential mechanisms to promote economic integration processes in the region.
Economic and cooperation relations in the region will be analyzed in the context of the integration mechanisms that bring them together: the Central American Integration System (SICA) and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM). Emphasis is made on the importance of trade, investment and cooperation relations of Mexico with Central American and Caribbean countries. In particular, Mexico has negotiated a single Free Trade Agreement (FTA), which strengthens bilateral agreements it had established with each country.
For their part, Central American and Caribbean countries making up the CARICOM share mutual business interests, which may be connected with the single FTA established between Mexico and Central America, in order to take advantage of the geographical proximity and the potential market in goods and services, as well as to encourage investment and cooperation in the greater Caribbean region
The Permanent Secretariat of SELA has carried out several studies and proposals to promote key aspects, such as trade and investment, among Latin American and Caribbean countries. During the regional meeting, the Permanent Secretariat of SELA will present three documents: "Analysis of trade flows between the CARICOM and Latin America. Policy recommendations for their promotion, stabilization, and diversification," "Analysis of trade flows between the SICA and Latin America and the Caribbean. Policy recommendations for their promotion, stabilization, and diversification" and "Assessment of the economic and cooperation relations between Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico."
The "Regional Meeting on an Assessment of the Economic and Cooperation Relations of Central America, the Caribbean and Mexico" will be attended by government authorities responsible for trade and integration policies from the Member States of SELA, regional and subregional integration schemes, regional and international organizations, and experts in the field.
Visit the Ofiicial Site of the event, please click here